Monday, August 14, 2017

My maps and flavor pics... stuff I think is cool

     This is going to be a rather short post for now. It'll keep growing though. FYI, I'm no artist by any means, but the maps I draw are pretty effective. The first two are the maps for my first West Marches Campaign Diary. The rest are just random stuff I made a while back. I'll update this every so often.

This is the interior of the main temple. Note, I have all of the flavor 
written out on the top left. I never have very much planned out. I know 
better than that.
This is the map showing the general location of the main temple, and all of the 
entrances


This is something I made a few months ago in photoshop. I call it the dread bog. It's for my campaign setting called Lasiris. But I feel I can use this for anything really. Feel free to use it for yourself if you want.

This is the Ghost Fort I made. A lone adventurer heading... probably to certain doom.

No comments:

Post a Comment